Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Shopping with zihua was...a relief. It was like a release from all the pent up ennui from being stuck at home over the past few days. Ate our smoked salmon sandwich at coffeebean. It looked a little pathetic and I have no idea why they had to roll the salmon up, making it terribly hard to eat. Anyway, I got to eat my humungo gingerbread man! I swear, the gingerbread man is the best part of christmas, it really is! Prom shopped with zihua. I had to pick like the same amount of tops as she picked dresses so I wouldn't waste time and it was pretty stressful. haha. But I found quite a few that I really like. Sigh. So many clothes, so little money:(((. Went to marina after vivo got boring and we bought our swimwear for tanning(quote from twin;)). HAHA. While walking home, I saw a rainbow:)))).

No comments: